1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Gaziano and Girling Connaught in Vintage Oak 11E (UK)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by TC11201, Dec 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TC11201

TC11201 Well-Known Member

Time for a semi-annual closet cleaning. While I hate to see these go, I simply do not wear them any more, having transitioned from a business formal office environment to a highly casual environment.

These austerity brogues are gorgeous, although my very poor photography skills do not do them justice. These shoes are barely worn - they saw pavement perhaps 5 times total. Soft square MH71 last.

For reference, I am right between 11 and 11.5 US, 44.5 EU. These are on the roomy side, so would do well for a true 11.5 or even a 12 US.

PM with any questions. Price INCLUDES lasted shoe trees (currently running ~$200 from G&G by themselves), original shoe bags and shipping in the CONUS. Unfortunately, the original box has been lost. International shipping please contact me.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
  2. TC11201

TC11201 Well-Known Member

SOLD. Thanks all for the interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.