1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Garden Parties

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by Nosu3, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Nosu3

Nosu3 Well-Known Member

Looks terrible. That is way too heavily processed for the garden party thread.
    What is that sad brown potato slice next to your cake?
    First of all, it's not next to the cake, it's part of the cake but fell off. It is not a potato but a sliced pear for tang.

2. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Well-Known Member

Looks terrible.
    I don't take critiques from people who make "cake" out of watermelons and avocados. That being said, my post was in fact, mocking yours. I didn't make ice cream ramen, of course. I did a search for "nasty food combinations". I'm glad you didn't get it so that I have to explain it to you now. It makes the entire process worthwhile. [​IMG]

3. itsstillmatt

itsstillmatt Well-Known Member

Looks terrible. That is way too heavily processed for the garden party thread. First of all, it's not next to the cake, it's part of the cake but fell off. It is not a potato but a sliced pear for tang.
    That is one nasty looking 'tang.

4. ama

ama Well-Known Member

I like how the ramen dude made the extra effort to slice the cone in half, that was a nice touch.

5. acidboy

acidboy Well-Known Member

So the other night, I was having a dinner party, and was thinking, hey, I like Ramen, I like soft serve ice cream... why not combine the two?

[​IMG]

seriously though, nothing goes better with eggs, noodles, and broth - than vanilla ice cream! ( and cones)

shoyu ramen is perfect with the crispy cone, miso not so much. a better version would have karaage with vanilla ice cream injected inside. only problem with that is it will be too heavily processed.

6. Howell31

Howell31 Well-Known Member

So the other night, I was having a dinner party, and was thinking, hey, I like Ramen, I like soft serve ice cream... why not combine the two?

[​IMG]

seriously though, nothing goes better with eggs, noodles, and broth - than vanilla ice cream! ( and cones)

i think that these cones are made of rubber. maybe the whole soup too. japanese style.

hopefully everyone already noticed this.

7. Bhowie

Bhowie Well-Known Member

i think that these cones are made of rubber. maybe the whole soup too. japanese style.

hopefully everyone already noticed this.

1. Freeze the ice cream cone
    2. Cut in half
    3. Chill soup in fridge
    3. Combine
    4. Take a picture w/o the ice cream melting
    5. Post on net webs
    6. ???????????????
    7. Create a long list
    8. Profit to the tune of $400 million

8. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Well-Known Member

9. ama

ama Well-Known Member

Excellent necro. One of my favorite threaks.

10. gomestar

gomestar Well-Known Member