1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

FuumaXCloakX?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Fuuma, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Fuuma

Fuuma Well-Known Member

Is there a place where I can either get a pair of black cloak jeans in size 30 or get my pair copied?? They're starting to be a little beat.

2. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Well-Known Member

I had a black pair in 30 as well and I loved the cut, they were a size too big for me though.

3. slaani

slaani Well-Known Member

Fuuma, a special flower?! [​IMG]

4. Fuuma

Fuuma Well-Known Member

I had a black pair in 30 as well and I loved the cut, they were a size too big for me though.
    I can remove them without unbutonning them but that's what I like about the fit, it's the patented slim fitted dior homme sag. I could fit 28s no problem.

5. Fuuma

Fuuma Well-Known Member

Fuuma, a special flower?! [​IMG]

Should have been short question, my bad. I just figured we might veer into custom jeans which can be quite a bigger discussion...

6. Teger

Teger Well-Known Member

why dont you get some custom ccps made

7. kiya

kiya Well-Known Member

How much you want to pay?

8. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Well-Known Member

I can remove them without unbutonning them but that's what I like about the fit, it's the patented slim fitted dior homme sag. I could fit 28s no problem.

same here, sent you a PM.

9. Fuuma

Fuuma Well-Known Member

why dont you get some custom ccps made

I dun like CCP jeans ;( I only like their cotton pants and I already have some.

10. Teger

Teger Well-Known Member

fuuma this is literally the worst thread you have ever made. i am ashamed for both of us right now.

11. Fuuma

Fuuma Well-Known Member

How much you want to pay?

Hmm not sure at this point...I was feeling relatively lowball as I'm not a denim addict and they're everyday jeans for me. I guess I'd have to look at the options.

12. reprehensible

reprehensible Well-Known Member

Are there any good pictures of these somewhere?

Wait, I'm sure the answer to that is "yes". Does anyone have a handy link to them?

13. chronoaug

chronoaug Well-Known Member

They're black overdyed jeans if i recall slim and sorta-skinny. I think he just likes how they fit him well

14. nicelynice

nicelynice Well-Known Member

Are there any good pictures of these somewhere?

Wait, I'm sure the answer to that is "yes". Does anyone have a handy link to them?

Wearing mine today, so I can accommodate you
    At first I didn't like how low they sat, my 30s (sorry, not for sale) have like a 16.5" waist and I'm usually a straight 16", and the rise is quite low, but they fit great and can still accommodate my volumous thighs/ass. Just can't wear a short shirt or they show off my underwear

Pardon the awkward shirt, its long and I pulled it up to show the jeans
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. aeglus

aeglus Well-Known Member

I'm hoping this thread turns huge like Random Fashion Thoughts.

16. Teger

Teger Well-Known Member

here's a thought: ccp overlock stitching is ugly because I don't want to see hints of pale, unworked out flesh peaking through clothes these same people probably drink hot chocolate and eat donuts

17. why

why Well-Known Member

...but they fit great and can still accommodate my volumous thighs/ass.

[​IMG]

18. PaulYAY

PaulYAY Well-Known Member

I'm trying to figure this out.. Do you still wear a belt when you're going for that fit? If so, do you prefer a lighter belt that won't weigh them down or does this not matter? And do you fasten the belt to sit on you hips? (sorry for so many questions. I just got a pair of jeans that I intend to wear like this) thanks

19. somatoform

somatoform Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

With 6000 posts you should know already that every skinny bastard comes on SF thinking they're built like Tom Platz:

"Hi guyz, I have big thighs, can anyone recommend me a fuller jean? Would the APC NS work? Um, I do alot of roller-blading."

[​IMG]

20. Fuuma

Fuuma Well-Known Member

here's a thought: ccp overlock stitching is ugly because I don't want to see hints of pale, unworked out flesh peaking through clothes these same people probably drink hot chocolate and eat donuts
    Overlock stitching does not expose the skin, you're referring to invisi-seam, basically a very discrete form of stitching that leaves the illusion of the fabric being held together by an invisible force. Note: on these pictures the "threads" are way more apparent than they'd be in day to day use. [​IMG] [​IMG]