1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Funniest SF Post

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ambulance Chaser, May 4, 2005.

1. VMan

VMan Well-Known Member

Didn't he say he waited for the saleswoman to walk out of the store before he proceded to knock her to the curb?

2. Alias

Alias Well-Known Member

I vote for the thread in which several of us posed as tailors and berated each other's lack of skill in creating potato sacks.

3. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Well-Known Member

(Tokyo Slim @ May 06 2005,22:54) What about the knocking women over outside bars thread?
    Didn't he say he waited for the saleswoman to walk out of the store before he proceded to knock her to the curb?
    Yeah... something like that. Jeez that was hilarious. Especially when everyone else freaked out because they thought he was serious.

4. marc37

marc37 Well-Known Member

How could we forget. That picture was quoted nearly 20 times. l still laugh about it to this day.

5. Huntsman

Huntsman Well-Known Member

Just struck me the right way at the right time... [​IMG] Runner-up: Tokyo's pulling out the Lamb while commenting on j's (bloody nice) leather jacket... Regards, Huntsman Edited to fix a misplaced tag

6. imageWIS

imageWIS Well-Known Member

I think my tailoring skills were called into question on that thread. Why I never.

(that's for bringing that up, I completely forgot, man that was a funny thread)

Jon.

7. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan Well-Known Member

Worth a necrobump. Some good history here.

8. ZhiMingBuFanDe

ZhiMingBuFanDe Well-Known Member

9. in stitches

in stitches Well-Known Member

thank you kind sir. :)