1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

FSOT: New $1500 RLPL Arkin Black Chelsea Boot by Edward Green 7/7.5D 89 Last

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by cgo, May 3, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cgo

cgo Well-Known Member

I bought this shoes from SF early this year and despite many self convincing moments, I have finally accepted the fact that the shoes are too small for my feet.

I am therefore looking to either sell the shoes or trade the shoe with similar quality/price range shoes/item. I will be looking at $390 + shipping for the shoes. The original box is broken however I will ship them in a shoe box.

The shoes are pretty much in brand new condition as I have not worn it outside the house. The shoes are only worn inside the house to be tried on a couple of time and have been sitting on my shoe cabinet since then. Below is the link of the original thread with pictures and details

http://www.styleforum.net/t/281094/...green-7-7-5-d-89-last-free-shipping-within-us

PM me if you are interested

Last edited: Apr 13, 2013
  2. NAMOR

NAMOR Well-Known Member

3. prep333

prep333 Well-Known Member

Gorgeous and at an awesome price. Wish they were a few sizes bigger!

4. azumi

azumi Well-Known Member

What the beautiful boots! Wish they were 8US

Last edited: Feb 13, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.