1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

FS: Wings + Horns Down Parka F/W 2010 Charcoal Grey XS

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by phazeonon, Dec 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phazeonon

phazeonon Well-Known Member

up for sale is Wings + Horns Down Parka F/W 2010 Charcoal Grey, in XS

[​IMG]

bought it off another member a month ago, but does not fit unfortunately. I held onto it thinking that I can somehow fit, but I don't think my weight's going down any more than it is right now, so it has been left unworn ever since I got it.

I dry cleaned the jacket when I first received it, so you "germaphobic" dudes don't have to dish extra money to do so yourself..

The jacket's quality and construction is top notch & super warm for harsh winter ahead.. It's also one of the most coveted outerwear that W+H has ever made for sure. Condition of the jacket is very good, shows only moderate wear (previous owner said he only wore it for few months). In all, it's a really awesome piece... just a shame that it's a bit too small for me.

FYI, this down jacket fits really slim due to down filling and I recommend to those who are ~ 115-130ibs with skinny/thin frame.

retail: $800
    asking for: $310 shipped CONUS
    (buyer is responsible for pp fee)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 3, 2012