1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

FS: T&A, Lorenzini, BB, J Crew shirts size 14.5-15 small

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by yeonjhwang, Jan 17, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yeonjhwang

yeonjhwang Member

1. Lorenzini French blue dress shirt sz 15-33. Has side pleats. Full fit. Got it as a gift but the the fit was not meant for a 5' 6" 130 pound man so never wore it. Like new condition.
    $40

2. J Crew Tailored Fit mint green sunwashed OCBD sz small. Has box pleat. Got it as a gift and maybe wore it once. Like new condition. The color in the picture is way off. It's is a much brighter mint green.
    $15 shipped

3. Turnbull & Asser striped blue dress shirt. size 14.5-32 Has side pleats. Good fit, not too baggy, not too slim. Has some stains around collar but otherwise good condition.
    $50 shipped

4. Extra Slim Fit Brooks Brother Blue OCBD, Supima Cotton (not the non-iron variety) Made in USA. Sz 14.5-32. Got it around thanksgiving time. No rips, stains, or any flaws. Good condition. I wore it recently (hence the wrinkles) and decided I need a 15-33.
    $25 shipped

PM if interested or have offer. Will post measurements if requested. I am very open to offers!

Last edited: Feb 9, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.