1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

FS: RLBL NWT and RLPL NWOT 15.5 for sale

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by mathwk, Aug 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mathwk

mathwk Well-Known Member

ATried both on and took the tag off the purple label one. I can include it in the shipment if anyone cares for the extra buttons.

Quality is what you'd expect. MOP buttons.

Looking for $80 on the green RLBL
    Looking for $70 on the pink RLPL

Price includes shipping.

OBO. Please feel free to make offers. If anyone wants both, I'll ship both together for $200

PM me for more information. It fits a true 15.5/39

Last edited: Apr 2, 2012
  2. mathwk

mathwk Well-Known Member

drop to 105 for the green RLBL and 90 for the pink RLPL shipped CONUS

3. cgo

cgo Well-Known Member

The pink rlpl, is it more like a salmon rather thank a pink? Do you have a photo of it under natural light? Thx

4. mathwk

mathwk Well-Known Member

Here's a picture under natural light. It's not a great picture, but I'd still argue that the shirt is pink. [​IMG]

5. ibartels

ibartels Active Member

Can you do a sleeve measurement? I'm interested in both but I'm more of a 39 short and usually where 15.5 32/33 shirts. I'm guessing these are more like a 34/35? Sorry, I'm also not familiar with the high end RL fits.

6. mathwk

mathwk Well-Known Member

They are more of a 34. I'll see if I have a tape measure at home, but i normally wear 38 Regular

7. mathwk

mathwk Well-Known Member

They are more of a 34. I'll see if I have a tape measure at home, but i normally wear 38 Regular

8. mathwk

mathwk Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.