1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

FS Red IHSH-20 xxl, Brown Ihsh-47, Buzz Rickson USN Chambray

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by hangten, Feb 4, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hangten

hangten Well-Known Member

I have a brown ihsh-47 for sale. It is in good shape, no rips tears or stains. Non- smoking original owner. I have washed the shirt a few times and have put it in the dryer to get shrinkage out. The shirt fits more like an xxl now. Asking $185 --> $145 shipped in the conus. International I will cover $12 while buyer covers rest.

Measurements
    Chest 48
    Shoulders 20
    Arm from shoulder seam 26.5
    Length from bottom of collar 31.5

[​IMG]

Buzz Rickson chambray shirt
    I have worn this shirt less than 5 times. Practically brand new, never washed. Asking $135 --> $95 shipped in the conUS.

Chest 48
    Shoulders 19.75
    Arm from shoulder seam 26.25
    Length from bottom of collar 33

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SOLD
    IHSH-20 Red XXL
    The shirt has been a favorite of mine and has been worn and washed several times but still is in excellent shape. The lighting I used washes the color on pic a bit. The chest area is an accurate color of the shirt as a whole. I have lost a ton of weight and unfortunately the shirt no longer fits and is the only reason I am selling. Asking SOLD

Chest 48
    Shoulders 19.5
    Arm from shoulder seam 26.
    Length from bottom of collar 29.75

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. hangten

make me an offer! These shirts need to be worn!

3. hangten

price drop before going to ebay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.