1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

FS: Nom de Guerre Deconstructed Flannel Sz M RARE

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by braindrain, Nov 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. braindrain

braindrain Well-Known Member

Selling what was one of the most iconic pieces from one of NdG's last full seasons.

You probably know all about it, but it's NdG's take on a flannel. Super soft thin wale corduroy classic red and black flannel pattern. Small collar, super thick MOP buttons, pretty much the perfect fall shirt or overshirt. Size is Medium and fits true 38/48 but can probably accommodate a L/50 if you wear as a shirt. Worn once and drycleaned. Condition is basically perfect. Hate to let it go, but I never wore it and need the money for something else.

Will upload my own pictures later.

Measurements (appx):
    Shoulder seam to seam: 16.5"
    Pit-to-pit: 20.75"
    Length: 28"

RRP $238. Looking for $SOLD shipped CONUS Paypal as a GIFT or ADD 4%. These sold out pretty much immediately everywhere and not sure you'll come across it again. Feel free to message me any questions.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 14, 2011
  2. reedobandito

reedobandito Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.