1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

FS: New (w/o box) - Allen Edmonds RUTLEDGE - Size 8D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jubu, Apr 29, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jubu

jubu Well-Known Member

EDIT: May 7, 2012 -- PRICE CHOPPED TO $275!

I have a brand new pair of AE Rutledge in black (size 8D). I bought this size as I am normally an 8D in most AE lasts, but this shoe fit me too big in the toe box. I did some very minor creasing in the right toe cap, but it is nothing major. I literally had these on for about 30 seconds. No shoe box, but I can throw in some brand new regular AE red shoe bags if the buyer wants. Shoe trees not included, unless buyer wants them for a minimal fee.

This is a new AE style released recently, and retails at $445. I'm looking to get $275/OBO shipped USPS and paid via PayPal (I will pay fees). Any questions, shoot me a message. Thanks.

For more details on the shoe, here is the link to the AE website:

Last edited: May 7, 2012
  2. jubu

jubu Well-Known Member

Thanks to those who have emailed--to be clear, offers are welcome! Need these gone soon. :slayer:

Last edited: Apr 30, 2012
  3. dasai

dasai Well-Known Member

These pictures make the shoes look so much better than the images on the AE website.

Too bad the shoes are too small.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.