1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

FS: Crockett & Jones Harvard Shell Cordovan Loafer UK7.5 / US8

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by billionaireboy, Sep 26, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billionaireboy

billionaireboy Well-Known Member

For sale is a beautiful pair of Crockett and Jones brown cordovan loafers, "Harvard" model in size 7.5uk which equates to a US8. Shoes are in shell cordovan and stamped "Horween". Retail is 475gbp in UK, $820 in US.

The were just purchased from Malford but I don't really like how they look on my feet. They were worn once by him and tried on on carpet by myself. Pictures are borrowed from his thread as they look exactly the same.

11.5inches long
    4 inches at ball of foot

Asking what I paid for them, $380 shipped ConUS, International please PM for quote
    also willing to entertain trades.
    Did not come with original box or dust bags

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
  2. cs1421

cs1421 Well-Known Member

It's amazing that these are still here at this price. I have a pair from the C&J store on Jermyn St, and these are spectacular shoes--quite a bit nicer than the cordovan C&J's you can get through Ralph Lauren (speaking from experience as I have a pair of those too...)

3. billionaireboy

^thanks for the kind words

4. billionaireboy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.