1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

FS: CCP Carol Christian Poell Safety Boots size 10

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by thomas555, Feb 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thomas555

thomas555 Active Member

carol christian poell safety boots
    size 10
    great condition

up for sale are my wonderful ccp boots. i bought them last year, because i instantly fell in love on first sight. now after some wearing i must admit, that they are one size too big for me. i usually wear a european 43.5-44, so if you are a 45, they should perfectly fit you.

the colour is somewhere betwenn grey and a very slight shade of blue. please watch the photos as big as possible. carol christian poell is well known for their look at details.

asking 850.- usd.

the shoes are located in hamburg, germany. shipping in germany is 8.- dollars, 19.- dollars to most countries in the european community and 40.- usd to the us or japan. please ask for any other country. all shipping will be with insurance and tracking number.

send me a pm for any questions!

SOLD!

Last edited: Feb 5, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.