1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

FS: BNWT Crate dry UNI denim sze 36w/34l (or maybe 36?) $75 shipped U.S. or trade

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by manifest v, Aug 24, 2006.

1. manifest v

manifest v Well-Known Member

I bought these suckers and was pretty impressed by the cut and the quality of the dry denim. I'm so sad they're too friggin big for me (T.T) I really REALLY love this cut of the crate denim, low rise, trouser style front and back pockets. The denim is form-fitting but not super tight around the thigh, knee and calf, loosens to a slight flare below the calf. Also with the pics you can see them slightly come into the knee (taper at the knee?) but then go back out to a straight leg/slight flare.

I did wear them once just to try them on for the cameras and that's when I realized it was too big. Here are some pictures of the ones at my house (doesn't accurately portray the fit because it's DAMN huge:

[​IMG]

Here are pics from lion's den in the early spring, where if was trying on size 34s (fit better on me) that were too expensive for me to buy:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The crates you will get has tags (even that art tag and size number tag crate includes with their stuff). I can be contacted through PM once (and then I'll give you my email) or on AIM at pogipogibaboy

I hope to ship these monday or saturday at the earliest as I left them at my parents house and I'm in L.A. for the moment. Price is 75 dollars shipped in the states, I'm also interested in a trade for these.

2. manifest v

buump, but thinking of trading these with drizzt's 5EP straight down zip

3. manifest v

trade fell through, still available. email me @ jan.remetir@gmail.com if you have an offer for trade.

4. manifest v

Trade made. I am now the proud owner of some shitty evisus... that I still love for some fucked up reasons.