1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

FS: Barbour x To ki to - Mountain Parka sz Small

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by GucciMonster, Dec 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GucciMonster

GucciMonster Well-Known Member

Selling the Barbour x To ki to Mountain Parka (Limited Edition) seen here:

http://www.barbour.com/mens-clothing/jackets-coats/wax/beacon-heritage/mountain-parka-jacket

I paid over $1000 - I just got it during the Canadian Thanksgiving but could not get back to Toronto in time to return it.

Brand new condition - worn 4 times to school and back home.

Includes al the pins and tags.

Ships or meets from Toronto

PIT TO PIT 20.25" BACK 27.5" (it's supposed to be long) SHOULDER TO SHOULDER 17" ARM 22" (has an insert that allows it to come out longer)

SOLD OUT EVERY WHERE

Last edited: Dec 30, 2012
  2. mania716

mania716 New Member

I'm curious...what don't/didn't you like about the Barbour Mountain Parka (Size Small) and is it still for sale? Is the sizing accurate? Where was it made?

Thanks...Happy Holidays!

3. GucciMonster

GucciMonster Well-Known Member

This jacket is a BIT big for me. It's still for sale.

I'm a bit OCD with my purchases - I simply can't afford a $1000 jacket that's anything less than perfect.

I'm not 100 percent sure where it's made - I would assume 'south shields' as that's the only place I see listed inside the jacket. This has been confirmed by other posts - so I assume this jacket is made in England.

I would say the size is a regular small but it's highly adjustable (many pulls inside the jacket itself) It is a highly technical yet traditional looking piece.

According to: http://unionmadegoods.com/Barbour_Mountain_Parka_in_Olive_5978.html
    20 chest
    27 length (it's supposed to be a bit long)
    25 sleeve
    17 shoulder

Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.