1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

FS: APC F/W 2010 Formal Trousers Sz S Retail $280 NWOT

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by braindrain, Sep 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. braindrain

braindrain Well-Known Member

Selling a beautiful pair of APC formal pants that are a staple each season because I bought them and haven't worn them once. They were drycleaned one time (pictured is the dryclean bar code that can be steamed off.

Retail on these was $280. Super luxe and soft wool fabric and they are lined to the knee. Fly button with hook and bar closure. Nice slim cut but not skinny. Great pair of pants that can be dressed up or down. Not much more needs to be said. Color is a deep black. Classic pair of trousers. Wish I wore them, but I need the space in my closet. Fits a 30-31" waist.

Looking for $85 shipped CONUS. Buyer pays Paypal fees. Feel free to message me any questions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.