1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

FS: A.P.C New Standard size 30 inseam 76cm / 30" barely worn

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Tuma, Jan 19, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tuma

Tuma Well-Known Member

I am selling a pair or A.P.C New Standards in size 30. These jeans are tailored to 76 cm / 30" inseam. No other alterations have been made. The size just isn't mine. Selling for $ 75 or 55€. Feel free to contact me if you need more pictures or you have something to ask. These are one of the most popular jeans over the internet so I think I don´t have to explain much. These are worn maybe twice and due to sizing error, they've been at the back of my closet.

Paying through Paypal. Buyer pays fees. Item locates is FInland and I am willing to pay half of the shipping. Shipped all over the world.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.