1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

FS: 6 Brooks Brothers Suits

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by demondeac, Jan 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. demondeac

demondeac Active Member

Hi everyone,

For sale are six Brooks Brothers suits. They were purchased from the mainline Brooks Brothers Pittsburgh store and are not from the 346 outlet line. They are sized 40R. There have been no tailoring and the sleeves have approximately 2" to let out. I have included photos detailing their specific measurements.

They are beautiful suits with top notch construction. They are half-canvassed with side vents.

I have gained weight and I now wear a larger size. Therefore, I am cleaning out my closet to purchase more.

Price: $150 shipped.

Note: I will include the Brooks Brothers hanger that comes with the suits.

Also, I'm selling 7 pairs of Regent Fit Brooks Brothers Gabardine trousers. Please see my other listing:
    http://www.styleforum.net/t/515733/fs-7-pairs-of-brooks-brothers-regent-dress-trousers

Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
  2. gyasih

gyasih Well-Known Member

Sleeves look like they are less than 25.5", correct?

3. demondeac

demondeac Active Member

They are 24.375" with 2" to let out.

4. gyasih

gyasih Well-Known Member

Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.