• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Friday WAYWRN Challenge - Best Inspired by Nature - Who did it best? VOTE!!!

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MBreinin
Believe it or not, I actually put some thought into this fit. It was centered around the suit, which has a good amount of sheen that did not translate in the pics...it reminded me of Hematite.

It was this or a pastel marathon, which I wasn't in the mood for after the night I had on Thursday. I should have just skipped this one altogether as my heart was not in it and I felt like total ****.

Mike

Hey, for someone who was, I suspect, a too-enthusiastic penitent at services at Our Lady of Stolichnaya, you did just fine - I would have tried, save for the fact that I'd had back to back 8:30 conference calls Thursday and Friday - audit and disaster recovery - my two favorite subjects
plain.gif

As for pastel marathon, I think that TTO would have beaten you, in any case - I voted for him (besides the quality of the fit) simply on the basis that I am so tired of winter, any image of spring gets my vote.

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by upr_crust
As for pastel marathon, I think that TTO would have beaten you.....

Oh, really? I have a sky blue SC and more than one pair of pink pants.
lol8[1].gif

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Awesome challenge!

I like Holdfast and MBreinin.

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MBreinin
Oh, really? I have a sky blue SC and more than one pair of pink pants.
lol8[1].gif

You never struck me as the type to be inspired by a bunch of hydrangeas
devil.gif

TTO

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mike...I've only got one pair of pink trousers, you're making me jealous again!!
laugh.gif

Upr-Crust...I think there isn't a single part of my wardrobe that mike hasn't got bigger and better!
frown.gif

-TTO

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TTO
Mike...I've only got one pair of pink trousers, you're making me jealous again!!
laugh.gif

Upr-Crust...I think there isn't a single part of my wardrobe that mike hasn't got bigger and better!
frown.gif

-TTO

Oh, I doubt that Theo. Plus, I am hanging in there with a big 3 votes this time around....I am really making a run for it.
lol8[1].gif

Mike

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LilacCords, details on the pocket square?

TTO

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yep Mike, but Spoo and I are in another dust up, He's gonna trounce me again
ffffuuuu.gif
I'm gonna have to take him down somehow...my inner Drago must break him!!!

in fact I sent this to His Spooness earlier!!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

of course Rocky wins in the end!!

-TTO

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TTO
Yep Mike, but Spoo and I are in another dust up, He's gonna trounce me again
ffffuuuu.gif
I'm gonna have to take him down somehow...my inner Drago must break him!!!

in fact I sent this to His Spooness earlier!!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

of course Rocky wins in the end!!

-TTO

Not on your nellie!

(courtesy of some online help )

TTO

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Spoo, did you just call a 6'4" shaved gorilla effeminate...?
laugh.gif

-TTO

TTO

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yep...my massive gorilla head makes me seem smaller!

-TTO

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

TTO

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok, for clarity's sake, I'm a quarter inch shy of my stated height in bare feet, there was some thing in the water where i grew up, two of my closest friends are taller than me, other guys we grew up with are in the 6'4"/5"/6" range and my youngest brother is now at least my height...I think he's taller but he kindly just says he's almost my height!
My middle Brother is 5'9"!
-TTO

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads