1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Frequency of Abs Exercises

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by willpower, Apr 27, 2011.

1. christinedaae

christinedaae Well-Known Member

I don't even do sit ups or crunches anymore, you need to step up to the big league of stomach exercises. I do 3 sets of planks and 5 sets of weighted decline sit ups. Stomach be burning the F up when I am done. Do them about every 3 days.

2. embowafa

embowafa Well-Known Member

My take:

1) BBSLM won.
    2) Continuing this argument would be gay (not that there's anything wrong with that).

This.

3. Georgson

Georgson Member

I do not have a sit-in in the ABS and I said like a rock. Abdominal muscles get a lot of work if you pull up, give, skwa up dead, go stand alone, or seated.

4. Fraiche

Fraiche Well-Known Member

Did anyone used to not have the vertical line down the abs and eventually got it?

Would like to get some tips.

5. Benesyed

Benesyed Well-Known Member

I think its important to also ask what you want your abs to look like. The regimen to get the abs of an underwear model is different from a hardcore body builder and is different from a runway model. Having wanted and gotten 2/3 (unless you are very gifted genetically, you are going to need to juice up for those FLEX level abs and I never really got into that) of those at points in my life I can attest to that.

I currently do abs daily with the intent of maintaining moderately sized abs. If that is your goal too i think you will be fine with daily lifts. The bigger impact will be from shaving the fat off.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2012