1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Freenote Cloth Waxed Rider in Limited Charcoal - M

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by gambit402, Jan 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gambit402

gambit402 Well-Known Member

Up for sale is the waxed rider jacket from Freenote Cloth in the limited edition charcoal color in size medium. I wear a medium in 3sixteen stadium jackets and shirts, and medium in Rogue Territory as well for reference. This jacket retails for $400 and has been worn for about 3 hours, if that. The only reason why I'm selling is because I have 3 jackets in this same style and have jackets in this same color. The only thing I want to point out is that for the back of the buttons leave like an oxidation mark when I have it buttoned. I think it may be due to the humidity in my house, but not sure so I wanted to make sure buyer knows this. I've also taken a pic of the issue at its worst and what it looks like when I took 3 seconds to wipe with a lightly moistened cloth. Otherwise this jacket is perfect. When buttoned you can't see any mark.

I ship only to the lower 48 states. Asking $235 shipped bus USPS Priority.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.