1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Free Pair of Alden 905 Size 7D - Pickup only in Berkeley, CA

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Liquidus, Jan 9, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liquidus

Liquidus Well-Known Member

3 people like this.
  2. Ccw55

Ccw55 Active Member

You sir, are incredibly generous! Theres no way I could drop by, but hopefully someone can put these to good use!

3. Koreo

Koreo Well-Known Member

Wow. Is there anyway I can pay for shipping? Its hard to invest into a good pair of shoes on a college budget. I'm going to be a teacher soon so a nice pair of dress shoes would be awesome. If not, thanks for being generous with the community!

4. Koreo

Koreo Well-Known Member

Nevermind, just saw this was on the hampton last and im an 8C. Hope this finds a good home!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.