1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Frank Leder Red Wool Autumn Shirt from FW12 - Size XS (fits both XS and S)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by tonio028, Aug 18, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tonio028

tonio028 Well-Known Member

All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 150ish lbs., with a 36/37" chest. I'm typically a size small in shirts, a US 30/EU 46 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry.

Frank Leder Red Wool Autumn Shirt from FW12 - Size Extra Small - $170
    From the FW12 collection. Picked up from Southwillard last season. 100% wool, made in Germany. This shirt would fit someone who wears a small (like me) a bit more on the slimmer side or a true extra small a bit more loose. The flecks of color on this piece are really awesome, tried to capture them with close-ups, but you really need to hold it in hand to appreciate it. One of many button down shirts I'm starting to list that because I have too many. Don't sleep on this one.

Measurements
    Shldr. to shldr: 16.5"
    Pit to pit: 19.5"
    Sleeve length: 25.25" (from shoulder seam to cuff)
    Body Length: 29.5" (from bottom of back collar to bottom hem)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 29, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.