1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Fragrances online sellers

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by FCS, Dec 11, 2003.

1. FCS

FCS Well-Known Member

G'day, today's discussion about perfumes in askandy forum makes me interested in Creed. Does anyone have recommendation for discount online sellers? I also read from previous archive about www.scentiments.com and www.perfumebay.com. Do they carry fresh inventory, btw, as opposed to some older ones that might lost some scent already?

2. banksmiranda

banksmiranda Well-Known Member

I have bought from Perfumebay.  The product didn't seem to be any different from or inferior to the same product which I bought at a brick-and-mortar store.

3. FCS

FCS Well-Known Member

banksmiranda, thanks for the info. Mind if I ask what product did you buy from them? Did you happen to purchase some Creeds from them?

4. banksmiranda

banksmiranda Well-Known Member

Don't mind at all.  I bought Versace's Blue Jeans from Perfumebay, though I had bought it at another(don't remember which) department some time before, so I knew what I would be getting.  I haven't bought anything by Creed yet.  Creed is rather expensive, so I think that I'll wait until I can at least smell it at someplace like Neiman Marcus.  I am interested in Creed's Erolfa, Green Irish Tweed, and Himalaya.  I am also interested in Acqua di Parma, Bijan, and Kiton(by Bijan) fragrances?  Any opinions?
    Fragrances seem like eyeglass frames - there are innumerable brands.  Which would you recommend?
    And how about Crown Perfumery's products and Clive Christian No. 1(by Crown Perfumery, ~$2500)?

5. GQGuyWannaBe

GQGuyWannaBe Active Member

FregranceNet This was recommended in the GQ forum, but I've never bought anything there myself....