1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Fragrance Recommendations

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by demeis, Nov 30, 2004.

1. PHV

PHV Well-Known Member

Vuitton has a cologne now?

2. musiczone

musiczone Member

Hey drizzt, where do you buy your LV? I'm crazy about Piper Nigrum and Spezie.

3. Richie_Rich

Richie_Rich Well-Known Member

Creed has some awful fragrances indeed, but also some very nice ones. Like Bois du Portugal, Erolfa and Vetiver.

I also like Carthusia (various fragrances)

4. T4phage

T4phage Well-Known Member

Hmm, I have the opposite reaction to yours. I like many of Creed's concoctions, such as Silver Mountain Water and Selection Verte. On the other hand, I utterly detest Carthusia... one which smells like leftover lemon tea (Uomo?) and the other like a late 80's/90's reject cologne.

5. T4phage

T4phage Well-Known Member

Mike, the longevity issue is also dependant on your own personal body chemistry - fragrances last longer on some people compared to others.

6. Richie_Rich

Richie_Rich Well-Known Member

Originally Posted by Richie_Rich,Feb. 21 2005,01:11
    Creed has some awful fragrances indeed, but also some very nice ones. Like Bois du Portugal, Erolfa and Vetiver. I also like Carthusia (various fragrances)
    Hmm, I have the opposite reaction to yours. Â I like many of Creed's concoctions, such as Silver Mountain Water and Selection Verte. Â On the other hand, I utterly detest Carthusia... one which smells like leftover lemon tea (Uomo?) and the other like a late 80's/90's reject cologne.
    I'm not that keen on Uomo either. I prefer the sweet aroma of mediterraneo and the special touch of IO (its so different to other colognes) Silver Mountain, Royal Waters, Himalaya (say the more recent creed fragrances) aren't my cup of tea. Good to see everybody has a different opinion about fragrances [​IMG] Although... except the majority (Is Davidoff Cool Water still on 1 at the Douglas top 10 fragrances?)

7. senoreme

senoreme Member

creed's Bois du Portugal is stunning!!!