1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

For Sale: Rick Owens Panelled Grained-Leather Jacket

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jward451, Mar 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jward451

jward451 New Member

Posting as more of an interest check...but will sell if the right price is offered.

I'm new to selling on this thread, but have excellent feedback on eBay 1275 transactions with 100% feedback, I also sell on Grailed with very good refs there as well. Buy with confidence.

Normal wear and tear . A few tiny scratches that are only visible up close and typical of any worn leather jacket . Jacket is in great condition and definitely stands out . Bought this outside of the eBay auction where I saw it. It's just a hair tight in my arms, but again I can live with it if no fair offers are submitted.

Size 54

From Mr. Porter:

Rick Owens' grained-leather jacket is a sleek and sturdy take on classic café racer styles. It's panelled throughout and has soft ribbed jersey cuffs.

Retailing for $2,200+ on Mr. Porter right now with only limited sizes available.

Low ballers will be ignored, drop me a line if you're interested

If you're outside the US or Canada just drop me a line and we can figure out shipping.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.