1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Florsheim by Duckie Brown Broken In Brogue Wingtip Oxfords, Dark Gray, 9.5

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by fosho, Jun 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fosho

fosho Well-Known Member

Florsheim by Duckie Brown Broken In Brogue Wingtip Oxfords, Dark Gray, 9.5
    This is a great pair of shoes that I have only worn one time so they're in like new condition. They fit true to size, so if you wear a 9.5 in most other shoes, you should be fine with these.

I'm happy to listen to any reasonable offers, but please add $9 for shipping to the final price as these will need to be shipped flat rate in a large USPS box which is $15 and change to ship. On the plus side, it will only take 2-3 business days to receive the shoes.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.