1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

First Pair of Brown Shoes

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by yanks2182, Jun 29, 2005.

1. Carlo

Carlo Well-Known Member

For a conservative office environment I liked these three a lot... Brooks by peal [​IMG] Marteganis: [​IMG] And [​IMG] ....In the end I think I'd go with that last shoe since I don't have any quite like it. Â Anyone else reading the thread who is also looking for a conservative brown pair as a foundation item you ought to give Ron a call - he'll break down the shoes for you and really take the time to work with you. (I am not allowed to buy shoes for a while :) )

2. yanks2182

yanks2182 Well-Known Member

Those Marteganis look beautiful.

Carlo: I went with the captoe Peal shoes at Brooks Brothers. I really love them so far.

After buying 3 suits and 1 new pair of shoes in the last month, I think I need to refrain from buying those Marteganis. It's hard to have self control since I'm such an impulse buyer, but life in NYC is expensive.