1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Finally!

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by skalogre, May 30, 2006.

1. Tyto

Tyto Well-Known Member

about the deckard replicant thing, i'm fairly sure he's confirmed as being one in Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep - i know the film is only loosely based on the book narratively, but the characters have the same names (as far as i can remember at least, it's been a while since i read it).
    It's been a while since I read Androids..., but my recollection was that Deckard wasn't a replicant.

I'd been following this story for a few years, as well, and I can't wait to see it again (sort of) on the big screen.

"All these . . . moments . . . will be lost, like tears in rain."

2. montecristo#4

montecristo#4 Well-Known Member

3. chrysalid

chrysalid Well-Known Member

4. j

j Well-Known Member

"You're watching television. Suddenly you realize there's a wasp crawling on your arm--"

"I'd kill it."

SO HOT.

[​IMG]

5. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Well-Known Member

Sean Young used to be really hot before she became sad and creepy.

Anyone remember when James Woods sued her for stalking him? And when she snuck onto the lot of Batman Returns in a homemade cat suit, stole a walkie talkie, and used it to track down Tim Burton and Micheal Keaton? She proceeded to scream at them demanding to know why she wasn't cast as catwoman? Then she broke down in tears and was kicked off the lot. I hear she crashed some awards ceremony afterparty by following closely behind Jennifer Aniston so that people would think they came together. She was discovered and thrown out the back door.
    ~psycho~

http://www.seanyoung.com/

6. faustian bargain

faustian bargain Well-Known Member

Orson Welles as Charles Foster Kane is shaped by his lost childhood symbolized by his sled, Rosebud.

what!?! get out.

7. faustian bargain

faustian bargain Well-Known Member

Sean Young used to be really hot before she became sad and creepy.

Anyone remember when James Woods sued her for stalking him? And when she snuck onto the lot of Batman Returns in a homemade cat suit, stole a walkie talkie, and used it to track down Tim Burton and Micheal Keaton? She proceeded to scream at them demanding to know why she wasn't cast as catwoman? Then she broke down in tears and was kicked off the lot. I hear she crashed some awards ceremony afterparty by following closely behind Jennifer Aniston so that people would think they came together. She was discovered and thrown out the back door.
    ~psycho~

http://www.seanyoung.com/

hee hee...shades of margot kidder...

(ok ok it's not really funny. *chuckle* ...no really, it's not. i'm a bad person.)

8. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Well-Known Member

hee hee...shades of margot kidder...

(ok ok it's not really funny. *chuckle* ...no really, it's not. i'm a bad person.)

Yeah, Margot Kidder also went completely insane. Toothless, camping out in total stranger's back yards, running naked down the freeway.

She was never really all that hot though, so in my opinion, less of a waste.

Still quite a shame though.