1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jet, Apr 12, 2010.

1. KitAkira

KitAkira Well-Known Member

If it's once in a while, no. But if he insists on being a contrarian (i.e. a dick) without actually contributing anything positive, I may tell him to stay out of these threads, yes.
    If it's once in a while, no. But if he insists on being a contrarian (i.e. a dick) without actually contributing anything positive, I may tell him to stay out of these threads, yes.
    Paging Commander Fok, come in Fok

2. dls6128

dls6128 Well-Known Member

They're Supras.... they're sold everywhere

I've only found them at Factory413, and they're sold out in my size there.

3. RFX45

RFX45 Well-Known Member

Maybe it's just the timing with other members along with the sneaker thread or a sneaker thread will just not work but this just seems like it's going nowhere fast. Oh well, since it's all gone to shit here's another pair of sneakers I wore this weeked. [​IMG] *puts flame suit on*

4. Robert

Robert Well-Known Member

What are those? I actually kind of like them. They look pretty sharp with the cuffed jeans.

5. KitAkira

KitAkira Well-Known Member

I must say, I mirror Robert's sentiments

6. c00kz

c00kz Well-Known Member

Those look real sharp, what are they??

7. Epaulet

Epaulet Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Adidas Nizza's have been looking good. Kind of digging these for $60. Would need navy laces though.

8. Teger

Teger Well-Known Member

robert stfu you're 45 years old and apparently haven't learned that people can spend their money how they desire. you desire to buy 50000 ugly items from j crew while sq4u buys 2 pairs of lanvins on deep discount.

also if were 45 and didn't have $200 in disposable income i'd probably kill myself. fyi.

9. Robert

Robert Well-Known Member

Not bad, especially for the price. The contrast with the red laces could be good though.

10. jet

jet Well-Known Member

robert stfu you're 45 years old and apparently haven't learned that people can spend their money how they desire. you desire to buy 50000 ugly items from j crew while sq4u buys 2 pairs of lanvins on deep discount.

also if were 45 and didn't have $200 in disposable income i'd probably kill myself. fyi.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

11. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member

[​IMG]

Adidas Nizza's have been looking good. Kind of digging these for $60. Would need navy laces though.

I like these too. Good shape. Unfortunately, Adidas also uses some of the worst leather. Ironic, because some of their older models (like the original Italias) use some of the best leather at that price.

12. Robert

Robert Well-Known Member

Well, you're making some erroneous assumptions about me and what I do or don't have, but you know, whatever.

Um... so there?

[Edited version] [​IMG]

13. Robert

Robert Well-Known Member

I like these too. Good shape. Unfortunately, Adidas also uses some of the worst leather. Ironic, because some of their older models (like the original Italias) use some of the best leather at that price.

By "worst leather," how so? (And no, Teger, I'm not asking because of the cheap price...)

14. Brothersport

Brothersport Well-Known Member

Robert = Kent Money. Fuck, man, nobody wants to hear your reply to every fucking post.

Everyone posting shoes, just say that they were thrifted if you want Robert to express his pleasure at your purchase.

15. Listi

Listi Well-Known Member

Motion to split this thread into

Cheap Sneakers Thread

and

Baller Sneakers Thread

Shoulda said no adidas along with no nike. Then Robert could hype the ugly sneakers while we post real shit.

16. Robert

Robert Well-Known Member

Why would you say something like that? That's just not true. I'm actually getting some ideas here. And I don't really thrift. I do some vintage shopping, but that's different.

17. Robert

Robert Well-Known Member

Motion to split this thread into

Cheap Sneakers Thread

and

Baller Sneakers Thread

Shoulda said no adidas along with no nike. Then Robert could hype the ugly sneakers while we post real shit.

Hey, come on. I like baller sneakers too! I'm not going to automatically like them just because they're in this thread, but I have liked some of what I've seen. I'm sure if you've got an open mind, you probably like some cheaper sneakers, too.

18. c00kz

c00kz Well-Known Member

The amount of bitching here is astonishing.

19. jet

jet Well-Known Member

Robert = Kent Money. Fuck, man, nobody wants to hear your reply to every fucking post.

S-E-R-I-O-U-S-L-Y, part of the reason I couldn't stand km. How do you acquire 4200 posts in 11 mos?

20. Robert

Robert Well-Known Member

I don't know. Why are you concerned about that? Your obsession with me etc... .