1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jet, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Kid Nickels

Kid Nickels Well-Known Member

for $200 from where? are you sure they're legit? if so I would say yes, but skeptical at 2 bills. just sayin...

2. SirGrotius

SirGrotius Well-Known Member

Also, skeptical. $200 if used, but BNIB seems a bit too good to me.

3. DarkSpiral

DarkSpiral Well-Known Member

It's not out of the question. When I was at Barney's in December, they had that exact pair for $350.

4. APK

APK Well-Known Member

Forward has a full size run of those murdered out KVA's.

5. Kid Nickels

Kid Nickels Well-Known Member

no for sure... even Porter had 'em pretty cheap when it was like the last one or two pairs. I'm just sayin skeptical ... caveat emptor that's all.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2012
  6. trew22

trew22 New Member

70% off at local shoe store. they seems absolutely legit to me and actually they're $230 if it matters

7. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Well-Known Member

Leather sneakers will be the tribute to "ERA". We finished in the sneaker boasts production background that produced by hand, an overwhelming presence. Two color development and color of NATURAL DARK BROWN. $516

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. melonadejello

melonadejello Well-Known Member

9. the shah

the shah Well-Known Member

tween ~

two years ago i was browsing for some sneakers. i came across a pair of Generic Man , low tops in a burnt caramel color. they were available at Bird, as well as on Gilt. I unfortunately ordered the wrong size and had to send them back. Then I had asked Jet if he knew of any CPs in burnt caramel -- he did not. That very winter, CPs were released in burnt caramel, but a rather absurd Desert Boot iteration that I wanted no part of !!

Fast forward some time, and they are now available, much to my delight ! But I will not be wearing any slim-cut navy suit to pair with these in the foreseeable future and as such have no need for them. At the time I was thinking perhaps I would be wearing such attire, though I realize I was a bit naive in thinking so. Deep down I knew there was another way to overcome the handicap of MC* whilst still engaging in jackets and trousers, I just didn't know how exactly.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

* I posted yohji fit there, one fellow thought I was retarded that, after 10k posts, I still didn't know how to hem my pants or tuck in shirt or wear shoes rather than sneaker-boots (?!) lol

2 people like this.
  10. GoldenTribe

GoldenTribe Well-Known Member

11. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Well-Known Member

I can't tell if you guys are being hey look like Van's Eras, but are hand made of leather. They come in 2 colors: natural leather and dark brown. They are also "sneakers" with a leather sole which I think is pretty damn cool. They also have an overwhelming presence :foo:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  12. andrewgreg

andrewgreg Well-Known Member

damn 200 bucks? WHat size?

1 person likes this.
  13. VLSI

VLSI Well-Known Member

How do the MMM vag sneakers fit compared to the GATs? Specifically, if I'm a tight 44 in the GATs, could I safely size up to 45 for the highs? Thanks.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2012
  14. thekunk07

thekunk07 Well-Known Member

you guys should all die of ebola, page after page of the same tired ass shit. sneakers are luxury items for fake ballers.

4 people like this.
  15. GoldenTribe

Lanvins in two colors and a bunch of sizes just showed up on Yoox, $390 (on the Canadian site anyway) but SPRINGTIME@YOOX is good for -15% and free shipping which brings the total to $331

16. Itsdigits

Itsdigits Member

Where can I buy these???

17. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Well-Known Member

i get this if you are only buying sneakers and still wearing levis and white tees.
    ...but what about those that cant complete their look without baller sneakers?

1 person likes this.
  18. GoldenTribe

Well quick, tell me what it is I need to buy so that everyone will recognize I am consuming luxury items for genuine ballers.

1 person likes this.
  19. thekunk07

thekunk07 Well-Known Member

sneakers are for children. i hope you all stumble upon a 3 alarm fire and that GATs are not fire retardant

20. hoozah

hoozah Well-Known Member

[​IMG] the new MMM's are fire retardant