1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jet, Apr 12, 2010.

1. aeglus

aeglus Well-Known Member

didn't you just buy some balenciagas?

With the colorway it feels a little off with black jackets (rather all white or all black) and they're so slim that tucking into them feels sorta weird.

Sorta doubting I'll find something come to think of it, importing to Korea always sucks so I should probably look for something domestic or just get some combat boots.

2. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial

do your whites get indigo on them from denim? or do you just tuck them all the time so it doesn't matter?

So far I have only worn them tucked, and I have never worn them with blue jeans. I also don't have any jeans that are still bleeding. I bet they would soak up dye like motherfuckers though, so I would definitely be wary. Fortunately, however, I don't really plan on ever not tucking them - most of my jeans have pretty narrow hemlines, and I also think they look better when they don't have pant stretched all over them.

I'm not sure I can express the level of awesomeness that defines these sneakers; they are perhaps the most versatile, most eye-catching, most epic shoes I have ever worn. I put them on and it's like fucking optimus prime mode or something, I transform into a semi-truck of pure incredible. I'm probably at half-mast every time I glance at my closet.

3. DLester

DLester Well-Known Member

lol every time you post about those it is like you are calling me and saying "hey I'm fuckin yer girl, Im fuckin yer girl, whadda ya think about that byotch????"

4. Synthese

Don't you worry. One day you will find a pair, and then you too will blast off into infinty. But in the meantime, I'm probably not going to stop talking about how awesome they are. To continue your analogy, I might be fucking your girl, but I also just need everyone to know that I'm doing it with a 12 inch patent leather cock from the future.

5. jet

jet Well-Known Member

all thanks to the jetpup lest you forget

6. DLester

DLester Well-Known Member

Post some normal looking sneakers please... THX.

you are an unredeemable fucktard.

7. jet

jet Well-Known Member

haha

tell your girlfriend i said she's the big C

8. Synthese

haha

tell your girlfriend i said she's the big C

Tell her he said it. We don't talk to fat girls.[​IMG] [​IMG]

9. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Well-Known Member

One of the only baller sneakers I'd consider buying:
    [​IMG]

Where does one buy these and would it be possible to kop for less than 3 bills?

saw a few pair on ebay for $340 BIN. I paid about $200 or maybe less for mine, when they were still first season.

10. Razele

Razele Well-Known Member

Never any size 44 :-(

11. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Well-Known Member

Do you guys have some sort of affinity for ugly-looking sneakers? My gf laughs every time I show her a pair of sneakers from YSL or Gucci and tells me she'll give me such a hard time if I wear them.

Post some normal looking sneakers please... THX.

Here ya go:

[​IMG]

What would be funny is if in 30+ years margiela did repro skate shoes. lulz.

12. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Well-Known Member

synth, have you ever posted a pic of your epic balenciagas by themselves? i must have missed it but i keep hearing how awesome they are lol. MUST SEE.

also can i sig the optimus prime stuff??!? ahah

edit: fuck those sneakers above are ugly, please edit them out as i have a weak stomach.

13. brad-t

brad-t Well-Known Member

Do you guys have some sort of affinity for ugly-looking sneakers? My gf laughs every time I show her a pair of sneakers from YSL or Gucci and tells me she'll give me such a hard time if I wear them.

your girlfriend is an idiot and probably dresses like shit sooo

14. sq4you

sq4you Well-Known Member

I'm not sure I can express the level of awesomeness that defines these sneakers; they are perhaps the most versatile, most eye-catching, most epic shoes I have ever worn. I put them on and it's like fucking optimus prime mode or something, I transform into a semi-truck of pure incredible. I'm probably at half-mast every time I glance at my closet.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    my blue foil captoe lanvin's exacerbate that same feeling

15. Kodiak

Kodiak Well-Known Member

synth, have you ever posted a pic of your epic balenciagas by themselves? i must have missed it but i keep hearing how awesome they are lol. MUST SEE. also can i sig the optimus prime stuff??!? ahah edit: fuck those sneakers above are ugly, please edit them out as i have a weak stomach.
    [​IMG]

16. brad-t

brad-t Well-Known Member

17. 42LONG

42LONG Well-Known Member

The ones that got passed around among Oxnard, kvc06 and a couple others in sz45 were NIB if I recall correctly and were sold in and around the $330 mark, that's about as low as it gets I think.

I actually am looking for size 45, did someone wind up keeping em? I would be interested.

18. J.I

J.I Active Member

19. brad-t

brad-t Well-Known Member

what a fucking useless website

20. Earnest Hemingway

Earnest Hemingway Well-Known Member