1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Filson Pullman (Large, Tan) brand new with tags

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by m7ia, May 24, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m7ia

m7ia Active Member

Brand new Filson Pullman, large size, tan color: http://www.filson.com/pullman.html

Retails for $445, it's yours for $350 OBO.

Any questions, please ask. I don't have any feedback here, but I have a lot on watchuseek, ebay, etc., and can supply upon request.

(If anyone wants to deal locally, I am in LI/NYC/Jersey City area depending on the day.)

Thanks,
    Imran

Made to fit under the seat of a Pullman railroad car, this abrasion-resistant bag also meets standard airline carry-on size requirements. It features a roomy interior that opens fully and lies flat for easy packing. Adjustable interior cotton elastic straps hold everything in place. An adjustable, removable Bridle Leather shoulder strap adds carrying options.
    FEATURES
    U-shaped solid brass zipper closure custom cut at Filson allows full bag access
    2 zipper pockets
    Interior elastic straps with snap tabs for securing packed items
    Adjustable, removable Bridle Leather shoulder strap with pad
    Bridle Leather handle with two-snap grip
    Includes iconic Filson Bridle Leather body tabs
    Designed to fit under the seat of a Pullman railroad car
    USAGE
    Travel
    PRODUCT CARE
    Wipe or brush clean
    21-1/2" W x 15" H x 9" D
    Made in USA with imported material