1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Ferrari California Test Drive

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by Kai, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Kai

Kai Well-Known Member

In yesterday's mail, I got an invitation to test drive the new Ferrari California.

I guess the recession is hitting the luxury sports car market pretty hard. Last time I visited a Ferrari dealership, they wouldn't even contemplate selling me a car, and told me to get on a multi-year waiting list. Now, they're inviting me down to the dealership. How times change.

I think I will likely go take the test drive. Even though I really don't have any interest in buying the car, I bet it will be fun to drive.

2. imageWIS

imageWIS Well-Known Member

Take pics, post on SF so the rest of us can [​IMG]

3. BrianVarick

BrianVarick Well-Known Member

I would jump on the opportunity!

4. Cary Grant

Cary Grant Well-Known Member

Take pics, post on SF so the rest of us can [​IMG]

This. Go for it.

5. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Well-Known Member

In yesterday's mail, I got an invitation to test drive the new Ferrari California.

I guess the recession is hitting the luxury sports car market pretty hard. Last time I visited a Ferrari dealership, they wouldn't even contemplate selling me a car, and told me to get on a multi-year waiting list. Now, they're inviting me down to the dealership. How times change.

I think I will likely go take the test drive. Even though I really don't have any interest in buying the car, I bet it will be fun to drive.

I did this a few months ago. Documented it somewhere here, forgot where - but it was absolutely exhilerating. Service was top notch, and my balls are still humming. Warning though - even though its free, it could be extremely, extremely expensive in the long run [​IMG]