1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Ferragamo Tramezza line

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by MilanoStyle, Feb 21, 2005.

1. MilanoStyle

MilanoStyle Well-Known Member

2. darkoak

darkoak Well-Known Member

I think I read either here or on AskAndy that Rider thought Tramezza was well worth the asking price. I tried to search the archives but couldn't find it. Maybe Rider himself could chime in?

3. thinman

thinman Well-Known Member

4. RIDER

RIDER Well-Known Member

Yes, I think the Tramezza line is very well made, and that the wholecut is a beautiful pattern. I would have done it with a slightly more rounded toe, but they are very nice shoes. Worth $650, I don't think - but anything under $450 is a good deal here in my book.

5. hopkins_student

hopkins_student Well-Known Member

I have a nice pair, brown semi-brogue with a fairly long, square toe that I absolutely love. Probably the same last as the whole-cut. However, personally I am not a fan of whole-cuts. If you're interested in a pair of brown semi-brogues and you're a 9.5, the store here in Baltimore where I shop had a pair for 25% of asking price, so maybe about $170. If anyone is interested let me know.