1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Ferragamo Lavorazione Originale shoes, size 12D, brown pebble grain

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Sartyroialist, Jan 4, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sartyroialist

Sartyroialist Active Member

These shoes are in great shape, but are just not my style. So, I'm listing them here in the hopes someone else will enjoy them - make me an offer!

Both shoes have slight nicks in the toes (I've detailed these in the pictures). But given the color and pebble grain, they're not that noticable. Otherwise, these shoes have very little wear.

About six months ago I generously treated these with Lexol inside, and out. Then after a week of drying, I treated all outside surfaces with a healthy coating of Saphir Renovateur. Consequently, the leather is in great shape.

I seem to be a solid 12D in most brands\styles, with the requisite size down for Alden Barrie's, chucks, etc - and these fit me fairly well.

Thanks for looking!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.