1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Female staff in men´s restrooms

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Fernando, Jun 16, 2003.

1. tiecollector

tiecollector Well-Known Member

Depends what country I suppose. I've heard stories about the women in men's bathrooms down in Mexico. I don't mind it so long as I'm standing and taking a piss. I find that I am a little bit more squeamish and vulnerable while dropping the almighty deuce.

2. michaeljkrell

michaeljkrell Well-Known Member

A little off the subject, but amusing anyway...

I work for the library, and we got a memo about a transgendered person(a man who is becoming a woman) in the beginning stages of his transformation, entering a women's bathroom. I guess there was still a five o'clock shadow.

The jist of the memo is that it is not the staff's responsibility to determine a person's gender, and as long as someone is using the bathroom appropiately, anyone can go into any bathroom...

3. most_def

most_def Well-Known Member

I think it would be. I mean I the cleaning person should accept it.

4. JetBlast

JetBlast Well-Known Member

Nice to see another library worker! I work two days a week at my local library shelving books. Let's see how long it takes for us to get a memo about transgendered people using our bathrooms, library HQ seems to be very sensitive when it comes to customer service [​IMG]

JB

5. Fernando

Fernando Member

I'm glad this post is still here after so many years! Actually, in the past few years, I have become more familiar with cleaning ladies in the men's restroom. I live in Mexico, and have heard many guys share stories about their experiences south of the border.

The last time I witnessed such an experience was at a Sanborns chain store in Mexico City. I entered the men's to do my business and to my surprisde there was a man in a stall while the cleaning lady finished her job. It seemed so natural that I just took the other stall and got started with my pooping session.

She remained in the bathroom the whole time, and about 5 minutes later me and the other man met the cleaning lady at the sinks. She seemed so polite and acted so natural that I guess she doesn't mind hearing guys while going to do their business.

6. Eason

Eason Well-Known Member

It's common here in Beijing, no big deal.

7. JetBlast

JetBlast Well-Known Member

Why did this thread come back?

8. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Well-Known Member

Aren't female staffers in restrooms called prostitutes????[​IMG]

9. dizzhizz

dizzhizz Well-Known Member

common in korea too. initially it was very weird but then after some time, you just let loose and don't give a fuck.

10. SkinnyGoomba

SkinnyGoomba Well-Known Member

Seriously, I don't see why this is a big issue. The cleaning lady will usually leave the room as a common courtesy, but if she doesn't, and you feel uncomfortable, use a stall. She is just doing her job, not trying to check you out. And if she does, just hope that she likes what she sees.

I would prefer she does her job and checks me out too. [​IMG]

11. Turkish

Turkish Member

I don't see why this is such a big issue. I lived 7 years in the US before and I think Americans tend to exaggerate gender related issues. She is just doing her job, I couldn't care less.

12. HEWSINATOR

HEWSINATOR Well-Known Member

How the hell did you find this thread? Did you forum search female and restroom?

13. RSS

RSS Well-Known Member

If you have to go ... by all means go ... and I am not referring to leaving the restroom.

14. merkur

merkur Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jul 29, 2011
  15. voxsartoria

voxsartoria Well-Known Member

way to revive a necrothreak

[​IMG][​IMG]

- B

16. hws

hws Well-Known Member

Seriously, I don't see why this is a big issue. The cleaning lady will usually leave the room as a common courtesy, but if she doesn't, and you feel uncomfortable, use a stall. She is just doing her job, not trying to check you out. And if she does, just hope that she likes what she sees.
    This is correct, if she offer happy ending then you can to be happy! But always is double standard, someone speak me in America woman reporter go in locker room of man sport player after game, yes? This will never to happen the other way, that man reporter go in locker room of woman sport player, no? [​IMG]

17. Turkish

Turkish Member

How the hell did you find this thread? Did you forum search female and restroom?

No, actually, I was reading another thread and this one was listed under the similar threads list at the bottom [​IMG]

18. West24

West24 Well-Known Member

i usually just urinate on them.

this is a horrible thread.