1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Fashion's night out

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Shirtmaven, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Desi

Desi Well-Known Member

Yeah it was lots of fun. Went into the city and flirted with everyone I met. Went to IF, Topman, Marni, pretty much up and down soho. Should be going to the show Saturday night as well.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2011
  2. Mauro

Mauro Well-Known Member

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
    We had a good time in DC. I never left Redeem ( obvi) the power went out on parts of DC due to the flooding. Good peeps showed up. The food was excellent and the Pimm's cup were awesome, like always.

3. Desi

Desi Well-Known Member

*raises hand*

4. brad-t

brad-t Well-Known Member

Yeah my friend told me Soho turned into a disaster. Kind of makes me glad I wasn't there for it.

5. Joffrey

Joffrey Well-Known Member

Barbour - Tried a jacket on, entered a raffle ,drank some booze and ate one mini burger.
    All Saints - Store was dead. Nothing special going on (unless I was late as it was 9ish). Basically looked at a lot of their shitty overpriced clothes
    Bennetton - Quiet as well. Some gorgeous, statuesque girls lingering about. Looked like they were working but weren't socializing like the rest of their staff. Had a glass of wine and looked around.
    R&B - Closed though the staff inside were milling about drinking beers.
    Diesel - Fun. Lot's of people. DJ and two bars. Chugged a beer and looked around a bit.
    Calvin Klien underwear store (really) - A lot of people. Many gays studying the male manequins. Looked around and drank champagne.
    *Wanted to stop by L2 and Betsey Johnson but never got around. As I suspected the hottest women were carrying items from both spots.
    ** Skipped a party at Tari (some consignment store) though it was supposed to be good.

It was okay. It was a nice way to kill an hour and a half after class. None of my friends that would've enjoyed it and dragged me to the last two spots or other places live in town anymore so I didn't make a big thing out of it.

6. thatoneguy

thatoneguy Well-Known Member

i want to live in nyc, so jelly

7. brad-t

brad-t Well-Known Member

why did you go to so many shitty stores

8. Desi

Desi Well-Known Member

9. NaTionS

NaTionS Well-Known Member

10. ryansmith

ryansmith Well-Known Member

Went to the finals at the Cucinelli cup, got a polo.

11. Desi

Desi Well-Known Member

...so am I still expected to keep hitting on industry professionals that are "3x times my age" (her words not mine)?

12. Amelorn

Amelorn Well-Known Member

Free booze, food, and women.

Better than a sausage fest at Brooks Brothers.

13. brad-t

brad-t Well-Known Member

yes, brooks brothers was the only other option

14. colabear

colabear Well-Known Member

this sums up my FNO

15. eglbc

eglbc Well-Known Member

I was at the ace, so just went downstairs to the OC carnival which was a silly shit show, but entertaining to say the least. They debuted some terrible muppets collab and miss piggy gave a speech. Plenty of big names in attendance. The carnival aspect wasnt to exciting but the people watching was prime. Ate some rodarte cotton candy, snuck into the afterparty for some belvedere open bar and closed that shit down. Invented new dance styles, met plenty of birds (arab parot was ther) and then ran into ellie golding in the elevator and ate her pizza crust cuz thats all she had left.

16. imsoretro

imsoretro New Member

Wear some aka James Dean high waisted pants and captains oxford that would be fine. Grab some vodka at Area with pals. This goes perfectly during Fridays and Saturdays. I don't know why but it's a lot fun and the crowd are just in sane. Who's from Chicago here? heard Topshop just opened a new store there?

17. g transistor

g transistor Well-Known Member

When I clicked this, I thought it said "Eason's Night Out."

I am now very disappointed.