• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Farinellis: Official Affiliate thread

ctrlaltelite

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FredSelvage
how dare you assume, sir. [jk, ilu.]

ctrlaltelite
- i need you to be free the night of nov 29th. i have a stealth mission for you that requires your drunken presence.

"stealthy" and "drunken" don't normally fare well together, but most likely i'll be free.

torominska

Reaction score
Wow. Great policy. This applies even for the Black Friday Sale?

how dare you assume, sir. [jk, ilu.]

for phone/online orders : refunds are given within 14 days of your package arrival (minus the cost of shipping), as long as the garment is unworn, unwashed, and unaltered.

in store : no refunds, just store credit given. unlike phone orders, it's 14 days from the date of purchase.

KenN

Reaction score
(I was going to ask this in a PM, but I thought others might benefit from the answer.)

Hey Mauro/Em, How will online purchases be conducted on Friday (28th)?
Originally Posted by Mauro
ON FRIDAY ANYONE WHO COMES IN THE STORE GETS 50% off from the hours of 8am to 10am.
that includes web orders that goes for EST and PST.

If it is anything like the EG drop, then communications can get hectic (especially if you have a store to take care of at the same time). Should we just PM/email you within the time frame and paypal you immediately?

Chinook

Reaction score
I am facing this problem as well.

It will be easier for me to phone in my order than use paypal. But I realize your store will be quite busy.

FredSelvage

Reaction score
It will be tough, but I am solely on phone/web duty between 8am and 1pm. The rest of the staff is responsible for taking care of in-store customers. Mauro may be popping in to this store (Clarendon), but our Reston store opens today and he will most likely be there the morning of Black Friday.

I'll be refreshing gmail and paypal constantly. You guys can absolutely call in your orders too. I might actually schedule someone to run between the office and the front of the store just to grab stuff for you all.

I WILL NOT BE CHECKING MY PM'S AT ALL THAT DAY SO YOU MUST EMAIL OR CALL TO ASK A QUESTION OR PLACE AN ORDER.
[email protected] or 703.647.9856 / 703.647.9857

I will post measurements for *hopefully* everything by the 27th, so if you call me and ask for the rise of the KMW 1950 or the sleeve length of the Nice Collective Blitz Jacket I'll just simply direct you back to this affiliate thread.

Return policy for Black Friday and the rest of Thanksgiving weekend will be the same as always. As long as the item(s) you purchased remain unworn, unwashed, and unaltered, you can return for a refund (minus the cost of shipping) within 14 days of receiving your package.

And just a reminder:

THE SALE DOES NOT INCLUDE ANYTHING FROM SUGAR CANE, BUZZ RICKSON, OR APC. We cannot do any holds for the sale. It's a strict first-come-first-served basis that day!

pg600rr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It will be tough, but I am solely on phone/web duty between 8am and 1pm. The rest of the staff is responsible for taking care of in-store customers. Mauro may be popping in to this store (Clarendon), but our Reston store opens today and he will most likely be there the morning of Black Friday.

I'll be refreshing gmail and paypal constantly. You guys can absolutely call in your orders too. I might actually schedule someone to run between the office and the front of the store just to grab stuff for you all.

I WILL NOT BE CHECKING MY PM'S AT ALL THAT DAY SO YOU MUST EMAIL OR CALL TO ASK A QUESTION OR PLACE AN ORDER.

I will post measurements for *hopefully* everything by the 27th, so if you call me and ask for the rise of the KMW 1950 or the sleeve length of the Nice Collective Blitz Jacket I'll just simply direct you back to this affiliate thread.

Return policy for Black Friday and the rest of Thanksgiving weekend will be the same as always. As long as the item(s) you purchased remain unworn, unwashed, and unaltered, you can return for a refund (minus the cost of shipping) within 14 days of receiving your package.

And just a reminder:

THE SALE DOES NOT INCLUDE ANYTHING FROM SUGAR CANE, BUZZ RICKSON, OR APC. We cannot do any holds for the sale. It's a strict first-come-first-served basis that day!

So basically we need to either (1) call in or (2) email you, before sending any money via paypal. We cant just send you whatever the 50% off amount will be via paypal at 10am with a note saying what we want.

We should first email, saying what we want, you'll pull it (if avail.), email us back with the total and we'll send you a payment via paypal.

Sounds good to me!

FredSelvage

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pg600rr
So basically we need to either (1) call in or (2) email you, before sending any money via paypal. We cant just send you whatever the 50% off amount will be via paypal at 10am with a note saying what we want.

We should first email, saying what we want, you'll pull it (if avail.), email us back with the total and we'll send you a payment via paypal.

Sounds good to me!

Exactly!
smile.gif

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry to post again, but afraid my question got lost in the others. Where do you take your thigh measurements from? Thanks

Innocent Bystander

Reaction score

And just a reminder:

Didn't know you are opening a Reston store. I'll probably come by one of the shops that morning. When you post the stock list, will we know what is at each shop? Just asking for those who will be buying in store.

FredSelvage

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Klemins
Sorry to post again, but afraid my question got lost in the others. Where do you take your thigh measurements from? Thanks

Measurements are taken from the crotch straight across the thigh.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 38.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 29 18.5%

Forum statistics

Threads