1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Facebook & MySpace

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by VMan, Mar 5, 2005.

1. VMan

VMan Well-Known Member

Anyone else here have accounts at thefacebook.com or myspace.com? I just set up a myspace account and I could use a few friends on it.

2. amirrorcrackd

amirrorcrackd Well-Known Member

I have a facebook account. Myspace is a little shady for my tastes. Too many crazies on there.

Dan

3. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Well-Known Member

I'm on myspace (but I hardly ever check it) [​IMG]

4. tsloop

tsloop Well-Known Member

All of my friends and a bunch of girls I know joined myspace so I went ahead and made a page for myself, but I definitely don't take it as seriously as they all do.

5. Sevcom

Sevcom Well-Known Member

I'm on Facebook, but I rarely use it. All the NYU undergrads swear by it.

Being technologically not with it, I check Friendster more often, but not by much.

6. VMan

VMan Well-Known Member

I'm with you guys - it's sort of fun to make a profile and get friends on it, but most of the friends I have listed are real-life friends. There are a few other people who seem cool that have added me, but I don't ever really talk to them.

It would be a little shady to me to actually meet a date on either site, for some reason.

7. VMan

VMan Well-Known Member

If anyone wants to add me at either site, feel free. My email (for both sites) is ekriebe@uwm.edu

8. Eric

Eric Well-Known Member

I'm on Myspace, I don't do much with it. I went out with one girl that wanted to be my "friend" once and it was the weirdest thing ever. I know all of my "friends" on there besides you, assuming you accept my "friend request", lol.

Eric

9. Brian SD

Brian SD Well-Known Member

I liked Friendster more than Myspace, but everyone else moved so I did too. I know, I suck.

People on Myspace are straight up. some girl msg'd me to tell me she's coming in for the weekend from texas and needs a place to stay.

The Facebook is nice to keep up with high school friends that you dont hate. It used to be open only to Ivy League schools but I guess now nearly every college in the country can get in.