1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

F/S: New Modern Casual Button-Down Shirts from William Huang. Up-and-coming Designer from MPLS. Like

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Nataku, May 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nataku

Nataku Well-Known Member

Here are some amazing button-down shirts from up-and-coming designer William Huang. Huang is based out of Minneapolis and had his shirts featured in Minnesota Monthly magazine in the 2011 Fall Fashion preview issue. Retail on his shirts is $250 and honestly I don't know anywhere else you can get them but here on SF. I only have one or two of each pattern, but I have a friend who will also be selling these on here and he has more of each style. All are size Small, however. I'd say they run a little big, more like a slim Medium. The styling reminds me of BoO and Steven Alan. They are the perfect length to wear untucked. Quality is great. Really nice fabrics and construction. All have single button cuffs and are darted in the rear for a slim fit. All are brand new, unworn and some still have the plastic collar pieces.

Was $30, now $20 shipped within the Con-US. Shipping is done via First Class Mail.

William Huang is featured on the third person down:

http://www.minnesotamonthly.com/media/Minnesota-Monthly/September-2011/Lights-Camera-Fashion/

Measurements (Taken from Blue Gingham):

Chest (pit to pit): 21"
    Shoulders (seam to seam): 18"
    Sleeves (shoulder seam to cuff): 24 1/2"
    Length (TOC): 31"

All have been sold. Thank you!

Last edited: Jun 7, 2012
  2. Nataku

Nataku Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.