1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Extremely dissastisfied with my Suitsupply Napoli

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by stylistics, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Balfour

Balfour Well-Known Member

You could always ask them whether you could return it by post, if you're simply looking for a refund at this stage.

2. mafoofan

mafoofan Well-Known Member

That would be fair, too.

3. aravenel

aravenel Well-Known Member

Agreed. I don't know what OP wants them to do.

I don't own anything from SuitSupply, but I don't see what they could have done more than this. At least they are being responsive and trying to fix it.

1 person likes this.
  4. Tony Stark

Tony Stark Member

So, no pictures then?

1 person likes this.
  5. mmhollis

mmhollis Well-Known Member

I hate to say it, but at this point it seems more like your being the unreasonable one. New Jersey really is not that far of a trek if you're in Southern Jersey there is now a location in Philadelphia. Customer service seems to be responsive. I understand you don't like the fit of your suit but that may just be it. Every suit cut isn't for everyone. Suitsupply suits do seem to be more for a slim person, so the cut just may not work for you.