1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Experience with Good Wear Leather Coat Company Seattle

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Louis XIV, Sep 2, 2011.

1. Louis XIV

Louis XIV Well-Known Member

Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  2. gracian

gracian Well-Known Member

Actually it says towards the bottom of that page that their jackets are made by Aero Leather in Scotland. They make a very nice jacket.

I'm not an A-2 expert but I do have a Goodwear Rough Wear that I had made up when John Chapman first started Goodwear Leather. John's knowledge of A-2's is extensive. The leather is amazing and the craftsmanship is spot on. Unfortunately they are a small operation. I believe they have only one person sewing the jackets and unfortunately they are no longer taking new orders. Sometimes Goodwear has jackets for sale that customers returned or that are models.