1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Evisu Jeans images... nice fit?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Urbatect, Mar 22, 2006.

1. j

j Well-Known Member

Thanks, I'll go with the slimfit ones. I like them more by the minute...

Evisu?

How do you want them to fit? If it were me, I'd probably go down a size in the slim fit ones.

2. tangerine

tangerine Well-Known Member

3. Urbatect

Urbatect Member

j:

The one fit problem I have is that they are a bit big in the groin area (not to imply that I'm not well equipped). The waist is pretty much perfect, I suppose It can go down another centimeter, but thats it. Length is also perfect. I'm thinking about trying some hot water shrinking of that area to correct that last small problem...

4. tangerine

tangerine Well-Known Member

The obvious solution is to pee in your pants.

5. j

j Well-Known Member

j: The one fit problem I have is that they are a bit big in the groin area (not to imply that I'm not well equipped). The waist is pretty much perfect, I suppose It can go down another centimeter, but thats it. Length is also perfect. I'm thinking about trying some hot water shrinking of that area to correct that last small problem...
    The waist will stretch on a smaller pair. It's up to you - if you like them, cool. I would want them tighter than those look. Just me.

6. Urbatect

Urbatect Member

tangerine:

Yes, that would also go well with the rule that you never should take your jeans off. I suppose its good for getting that popular yellowish nuance too.

7. berlin report

berlin report Well-Known Member

Weird, why does the cardboard tag on the first pic say EVISCU?

Thought maybe this was the Romanian version...[​IMG]

8. cultpop 0217

cultpop 0217 Well-Known Member

9. cultpop 0217

cultpop 0217 Well-Known Member

10. denimdestroyedmylife

denimdestroyedmylife Well-Known Member

that is truly funny. and scary. ha ha ha ha ha! AAAH!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Urbatect

Urbatect Member

j:

How much can a pair of jeans stretch in the waist? If they can stretch ~3 centimeters or ~one inch that might make them perfect as the same length is available.

12. Brian SD

Brian SD Well-Known Member

j:

How much can a pair of jeans stretch in the waist? If they can stretch ~3 centimeters or ~one inch that might make them perfect as the same length is available.

Urba, you'll be surprised. If you wear them without washing for long periods of time, you can expect at *least* an inch of stretching in the waist.

Do note, however, that it will be a little painful to wear them for the first day, simply because the fabric needs time to stretch out.