• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Everyday Carry (Picture Edition)

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what about this *************
biggrin.gif
http://www.meritline.com/focus-zoom-...--p-44806.aspx

benjamin831

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So you guys all carry knives and surefires? Who do you think you are? Special forces? lol

Boognish

Reaction score
I'm baffled by the amount of people that question the legitimacy of knives as part of EDC.

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
plenty of uses for a knife.

opening up packages, loose threads on clothes, opening letters, stabbing mowafucka, etc.

benjamin831

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Boognish
I'm baffled by the amount of people that question the legitimacy of knives as part of EDC.

I'm not sure what kinda life you lead, but I sure don't find myself needing a knife and flash everyday. But then again I don't live in a ghetto or have a blue-collar job.

tomorrowstars

Reaction score
Late on the flashlights but I really love my ITP A3 (seen in OP) for outdoors and the Fenix E05 for indoors.
A3 is about $25-50 depending on case material (aluminum/stainless/titanium in order of price). I think the E05 was about $25.

uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx

Reaction score
Originally Posted by benjamin831
I'm not sure what kinda life you lead, but I sure don't find myself needing a knife and flash everyday. But then again I don't live in a ghetto or have a blue-collar job.

my friend always asked me why i carry a flashlight around, lolling in my face.

once they lost their phone in the movie theater, i found it and he never asked again.

MaxK

Reaction score
Originally Posted by benjamin831

I ride a subway to work every day. When a train stalls in the tunnel and the lights turn off (and believe me this happens) a flashlight is a nice thing to have. I managed to be above ground during the famous blackout, but if I hadn't been I really would have wanted a light.

Just got a Quark 123^2, what a great light!

colins

Reaction score
DSCN2744.JPG
Wallet: Kenton Sorenson Knife: CRK Phone: aging well

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads