1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Everlane T-shirts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Ethan Halladay, Jan 27, 2012.

1. ykim917

ykim917 Well-Known Member

The website says the small is a 17" p2p, so I guess I was a little confused.

2. misterdictator

misterdictator Member

not sure. i don't think there's other products that haven't been updated/released yet?

also everlane said on their facebook page that the silk blouses will drop on november 1. the other items will probably be released around then too.

3. heathenist

heathenist Active Member

What are people guessing the prices will be on the OCBDs and the cashmere sweaters?

4. skitlets

skitlets Well-Known Member

Did the t-shirts get slimmed? I have a couple smalls from a long while ago and they fit just fine. Stick with the same size?

5. pyroxyze

pyroxyze Well-Known Member

Cashmere, I would say 80+ OCBD, 50 or less?

6. VLSI

VLSI Well-Known Member

I can't see the OCBD topping 50. Hopefully less. Anything over 30, and I'll have a hard time not just sticking with uniqlo.

7. pyroxyze

The buttons are going to be higher quality and it'll probably be a better cut.

8. VLSI

VLSI Well-Known Member

Oh, \MOP buttons, yes? Cut on uniqlo works well for me after sewing down the box pleat. Although these won't have the box pleat... I still see 50 at the ceiling if I'm to try one. We'll see soon enough.

9. pyroxyze

River-shell buttons. I agree 50 is a tad high, I think 40 would be a great price point.

10. tgod93

tgod93 Well-Known Member

no i mean... the links you posted before are of items that cant be found by directly searching through everlane.com

the sweaters you posted, while you cant find them on everlane.com you can still access those old links and purchase them

11. misterdictator

misterdictator Member

ah, i know what you meant but i guess i phrased my response strangely. i meant to say that i can't find any other products that have been released before that are still purchasable? i think everlane's already updated "old" products like the t-shirts with the way they are now?

12. tgod93

tgod93 Well-Known Member

oh i see. alright thanks for the help brotha! I am looking forward to their cardigans

13. mets69x86

mets69x86 Member

14. pnewelljr

pnewelljr Well-Known Member

Are the really the same quality as a high end, high quality ($50) T-shirt? What's the consensus? Also, how does the men's XS fit compare to J.Crew's Slim XS fit?

15. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Well-Known Member

$50 T-shirts are not high end, and generally not high quality. Therefore I would say they are at least as good if not better.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
    2 people like this.
  16. pnewelljr

I would appreciate a more fashion forward deeper V, not like AA super deep or something, but these V-necks seem to be oddly high

17. pnewelljr

Also, how about the belt quality, etc. I am new to higher end clothing and stuff, so for me $50 is still a pretty expensive tshirt when we are talking solid, no graphic Ts. Anyways, I have been, and still sort of am shopping at J.Crew a lot. Everlane seems to be selling belts at about the same price (if you get a J.Crew one on a normal sale) but have a more basic look. Is there a noticeable difference in quality? I have been trying not to spam and read past threads but it would take me hours and hours to read all of them

18. CalTex

CalTex Well-Known Member

don't marry j.crew yet, if you stay active on teh forvm you will develop an interest for high quality items and then you will be stuck with a closet full of clothes you don't enjoy wearing.

19. nater

nater Active Member

I have read through this whole thread in the last couple days. Nan, is there any update on the availability of XL tshirts (and oxfords for that matter) and wider belts?

20. mets69x86

mets69x86 Member

Idk about the XL's but I pm'd Nan about wider belts and he said they have prototypes floating around the office but they're working on making the buckle flatter or something to that extent. So probably another couple months if I'd have to guess?