• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ever been joyriding?

bohemiandandy

Reaction score

I used to work at a dealership too and the keys to the cars in the lot were very hard to get to - definitely weren't left in the cars. Anyway, no, I have never been joy riding. When I was little we did have some servants that took one of the family cars on a joy ride and crashed it. Funny enough my parents didn't do anything about it.

The M6 and A8 weren't in the lot. They were up in the parking structure, and the parking structure on there is open. They usually have security 24/7 there, that is why when we got there, we didn't think too much of when they were closing up. We assumed someone would open for us. But they left the place completely closed. Even some guy putting tile got locked up. So we just took advantage of the fact that there was no security and to take get back to them for locking us up. So yea, I guess RedLantern might be right and it would apply to Tort Law :D

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Nah.
I dont try to impress anyone with a penis. And that's everyone who goes on SW&D. I was just trying to say what I thought was a cool story. Since we were locked out, we went back the next day. The sec. guard at the door asked us a few questions, wanted to compare the registration in the car to my friend's driver's license and that was it. I don't know if they went through the tape after that or if they even really care, since there wasn't any damage to the cars. Like I said, the whole lot was locked down. I guess that's why they don't bother taking the keys out of the cars when they close. There's literally no way to take them out.
You don't have to believe me if you dont want to. There's no way that I could afford an M6. At that price range, even if I could I probably wouldn't anyway since there's a couple cars I find more appealing than that. But whatevs dude. I doubt you could afford it. And even though I just test drove it for a few minutes. I enjoyed it. Dont hate bruh.

You are a liar. I'm calling you a liar.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
which dealership was it?

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
which dealership was it?

Either the BMW dealership in I-don't-wanna-incriminate-myself or the Audi at I-don't-think-you-know-where-it-is

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

bohemiandandy

Reaction score

You are a liar. I'm calling you a liar.

"Cynicism is tough. A cynic's point of view is really pitiful. I derive pleasure out of a lot of things in life. As long as I'm fairly healthy, it's hard to stay dismal for very long".
Shawn Colvin

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

"Cynicism is tough. A cynic's point of view is really pitiful. I derive pleasure out of a lot of things in life. As long as I'm fairly healthy, it's hard to stay dismal for very long".
Shawn Colvin

“Anything is better than lies and deceit!”
― Leo Tolstoy

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
His story is false.Believe me, B1os, I know from whence I speak. OP is full or complete ******* horseshit. He's a 16 year old virgin trying to impress his friends in SW&D.
Serious.

Nah.

I dont try to impress anyone with a penis.

That's your problem. Ask anyone on the forum, they all know about my big long pink ding dong. That's the only reason they talk to me.

Next time you're bored, send me a message and I'll give you the STD.

I locked my friend out of his Benz when he first got it and took it for a spin. I did it more for the lawlz than the penor enlargement I get when driving expensive cars.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics