1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Europeans, i need a little help

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Ramius, Apr 27, 2002.

1. Ramius

Ramius Member

When I was visiting family in the U.K. recently I noticed people wearing these jeans that only had one pocket on the rear side (on the bum).  I also remember they seemed to be nicely faded throughout too.  Any ideas what brand this is? Diesel maybe?

thanks,
    ramius

2. European Interloper

European Interloper Well-Known Member

I think they're made by Hand or possibly Fake UK. Was the fade coloured, like a green or a blue?
    --European Interloper

3. Ramius

Ramius Member

I believe they were blue.  Also, I remember you could see the outline of the missing back pocket.  I have been able to confirm that Diesel did indeed produce a style jeans with only one pocket in the back, but they look a little different from the ones that I remembering seeing.  Anyway the jeans you speak of, Hand and Fake U.K., are theses sort of similar to a Ciro Citterio (exclusive U.K. clothiers)?

4. European Interloper

European Interloper Well-Known Member

To my embarassment, I've never heard of Ciro. Enlighten me.

5. Ramius

Ramius Member

I believe Ciro is a Birmingham based U.K. clothier.  The only reason I know about them is because I happen to stumble into one their stores while killing some time in Hertfordshire.  Do to the fact that I love denim, I felt, well compelled to purchase a lovely pair of copper tone wash jeans.  Sure there not built as tough as a pair of Diesels, but I didn't purchase them that reason anyway.