1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Ermenegildo Zegna Suit - Made in Switzerland

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by nvf61286, Feb 16, 2012.

1. jyook

jyook Well-Known Member

I have two Zegna Milano suits... I love them...

2. sborg

sborg Well-Known Member

I agree.

3. benny

benny Well-Known Member

My Zegna suits have been immaculate. I always go back to it somehow.

4. chocsosa

chocsosa Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

jpcdmd I guess they are now..Sorry I could not get a full body pic.. when you are 6"9, you cant really get a full body pic unless you have someone else take a pic for you.

5. chocsosa

chocsosa Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Happy jpcdmd.. Sorry that I could not get a full body picture. When you are 6"9 taking the picture yourself is not an option to getting a full body pic. For now I hope this suffices..

6. rudals1281

rudals1281 Well-Known Member

My Milano is made in Spain and my new Torino is made in Switzerland...or were made in these countries. By the, I thought Milano was supposed to be slim but it feels a bit baggy for 6' 165lb. I purchsed 38Rs. The Torino is definitely slim and fits superbly.

7. capoeirajournal

capoeirajournal New Member

If you stop by Asia (Hong Kong or Taiwan) there are some tailors that have authentic Zegna cloth that can make a full bespoke suit for what you'd get for retail.

8. jasonsun

jasonsun Well-Known Member

I saw a zegna trofeo suit at Nieman Marcus yesterday, interestingly enough the suit jacket was made in Italy but the pants was made in spain, first i thought the pants was misplaced, but when i went over all the style number and fabric #, it matched......ANYONE care to explain?

It was on sale for $650, so i bought it and shall the opinion here suggest otherwise i guess i'll be returning them.

9. rudals1281

rudals1281 Well-Known Member

What the heck? Just picked up another Milano (Trofeo) and this one is made in Italy. So now I have 3 Milanos made in Spain (reg fabric), Switz (Trofeo), and Italy (Trofeo). What's going on here???

10. CutandSew

CutandSew Well-Known Member

What's going on is that Zegna owns many different factories in different countries and you have to remember that things are produced in almost like an assembly line fashion. There isn't one person who works on one garment the whole way through.