• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eric Glennie at the Grammy 2010 Gifting Suites

AJL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tomasso
Not I, EG, not I..........

Nor I, EG, only good things have I wished for you. (Aside-- frankly, this sounds like the intro to a slasher movie: eccentric tie designer makes good, vows revenge at those who doubted/mocked him along the way, personally strangles each one with any variation of EG gizmo ties until the very last is silkily silenced.) Congrats, and best wishes for future success!

weilian

Reaction score
the mother F***ers here look at LK and cock ride his **** and the same mother F***ers look at your genius and hate on you... i dont get it.

alliswell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by weilian
the mother F***ers here look at LK and cock ride his **** and the same mother F***ers look at your genius and hate on you... i dont get it.

lurker[1].gif

MarquisMagic

Reaction score
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE 1/12/2010

Media Monopoly Group
(646) 262-5660

ACCLAIMED DIRECTOR LITTLE X AND DOMAINE RESTAURANT GROUP TO HOST GRAMMY'S GIFTING SUITE

Little X and Domaine Restaurant Group COO Parnell F. Delcham to Host the Lavish Gifting Suite at Dakota Restaurant in the Roosevelt Hotel

Hollywood, California - January 12, 2010 - Acclaimed director Little X and Domaine Restaurant Group, COO Parnell F. Delcham will host the Lavish Gifting Suite at Dakota Restaurant in the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood for the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards on Friday, January 29 and Saturday, January 30 from 11 am to 5 pm at 7000 Hollywood Boulevard in Los Angeles.

Little X will introduce the latest 3D technology by XES, video in 3D without glasses, alongside Domaine Restaurant Group COO Parnell F. Delcham. The Lavish Gifting Suite will be host to a wide variety of gifts, including:

"¢ Diamonds by Plaza Diamond watches and Diamond pendants;
"¢ Damore Jon nail polish - Mini Mani station hosted by Vivica A. Fox;
"¢ djay for iTunes, which provides instant access to all existing tracks and playlists to become virtual records with turntables and album art;
"¢ Susan Ciminelli Spa Treatment gift certificates from the Park Avenue Spa in New York City;
"¢ Kissable Couture cosmetics;
"¢ Jane Carter Solution hair care;
"¢ Triple Fat Goose outerwear apparel;
"¢ Do Denim apparel manufactured by Diesel;
"¢ Sheila Kelley S Factor New York Complimentary Pole Dancing Classes;
"¢ 2(x)ist Underwear;
"¢ Helliot Clothing;
"¢ Glamarous Chicks apparel;
"¢ Rock Port Shoes;
"¢ Dollhouse Footwear;
"¢ Blanche DuMois Lingerie by Alisha Trimble;
"¢ TTK Customized Sneakers by Nike;
"¢ Jask Clothing Company T-Shirts;
"¢ VIP Smiles Gift Certificates;
"¢ Kick Rocks Design footwear with Swarovski Crystals;
"¢ Devosh T-Shirts;
"¢ Complimentary House Cleaning by Housekeeper to The Stars;
"¢ Accessory Remix accessories;
"¢ Supermodel Soy Massage Candles;
"¢ Carol's Daughter natural hair care and skin care beauty products;
"¢ Laureluxe Metal Couture and Jewelry;
"¢ LXG, Inc. Laser Engraved Wine Openers;
"¢ Nuvo Sparkling Liqueur;
"¢ Ciroc Vodka

"We are thrilled to be hosting the Lavish Gifting Suite," said Parnell F. Delcham, COO of Domaine Restaurants, which owns the Dakota Restaurant. "I am honored to be apart of the merging of the new generation of musical talent with the Roosevelt Hotel, which is renowned as the epitome of Hollywood glamour."

The gift bags that celebrity attendees will receive at the Lavish Gifting Suite will be worth an approximate $30,000. The event is produced by Media Monopoly Group www.mediamonopolygroup.com and celebrity and sponsorship outreach is executed by Sonobi PR www.Sonobipr.com, Good Girl PR www.goodgirlpr.com, Ms. Drama Entertainment www.msdramatv.com, and Digiwaxx Entertainment www.Digiwaxx.com.

Sander

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fcuknu
With all due respect... its really not hard to be able to give away your stuff at events like this.... where were you? I didnt see any photos

Originally Posted by pebblegrain
What's the point of this response? Do you doubt he was there? His name is on the fcukning website...

What the point is? It's the only sane response in this thread so far, that's what the point is.
I'll never understand that part of the american mind.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
crackup[1].gif
Is he flat out lying?
Originally Posted by MarquisMagic
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE 1/12/2010 CONTACT: Maurice Aguilar, [email protected] Media Monopoly Group (646) 262-5660 ACCLAIMED DIRECTOR LITTLE X AND DOMAINE RESTAURANT GROUP TO HOST GRAMMY'S GIFTING SUITE Little X and Domaine Restaurant Group COO Parnell F. Delcham to Host the Lavish Gifting Suite at Dakota Restaurant in the Roosevelt Hotel Hollywood, California - January 12, 2010 - Acclaimed director Little X and Domaine Restaurant Group, COO Parnell F. Delcham will host the Lavish Gifting Suite at Dakota Restaurant in the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood for the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards on Friday, January 29 and Saturday, January 30 from 11 am to 5 pm at 7000 Hollywood Boulevard in Los Angeles. Little X will introduce the latest 3D technology by XES, video in 3D without glasses, alongside Domaine Restaurant Group COO Parnell F. Delcham. The Lavish Gifting Suite will be host to a wide variety of gifts, including: "¢ Diamonds by Plaza Diamond watches and Diamond pendants; "¢ Damore Jon nail polish - Mini Mani station hosted by Vivica A. Fox; "¢ djay for iTunes, which provides instant access to all existing tracks and playlists to become virtual records with turntables and album art; "¢ Susan Ciminelli Spa Treatment gift certificates from the Park Avenue Spa in New York City; "¢ Kissable Couture cosmetics; "¢ Jane Carter Solution hair care; "¢ Triple Fat Goose outerwear apparel; "¢ Do Denim apparel manufactured by Diesel; "¢ Sheila Kelley S Factor New York Complimentary Pole Dancing Classes; "¢ 2(x)ist Underwear; "¢ Helliot Clothing; "¢ Glamarous Chicks apparel; "¢ Rock Port Shoes; "¢ Dollhouse Footwear; "¢ Blanche DuMois Lingerie by Alisha Trimble; "¢ TTK Customized Sneakers by Nike; "¢ Jask Clothing Company T-Shirts; "¢ VIP Smiles Gift Certificates; "¢ Kick Rocks Design footwear with Swarovski Crystals; "¢ Devosh T-Shirts; "¢ Complimentary House Cleaning by Housekeeper to The Stars; "¢ Accessory Remix accessories; "¢ Supermodel Soy Massage Candles; "¢ Carol's Daughter natural hair care and skin care beauty products; "¢ Laureluxe Metal Couture and Jewelry; "¢ LXG, Inc. Laser Engraved Wine Openers; "¢ Nuvo Sparkling Liqueur; "¢ Ciroc Vodka "We are thrilled to be hosting the Lavish Gifting Suite," said Parnell F. Delcham, COO of Domaine Restaurants, which owns the Dakota Restaurant. "I am honored to be apart of the merging of the new generation of musical talent with the Roosevelt Hotel, which is renowned as the epitome of Hollywood glamour." The gift bags that celebrity attendees will receive at the Lavish Gifting Suite will be worth an approximate $30,000. The event is produced by Media Monopoly Group www.mediamonopolygroup.com and celebrity and sponsorship outreach is executed by Sonobi PR www.Sonobipr.com, Good Girl PR www.goodgirlpr.com, Ms. Drama Entertainment www.msdramatv.com, and Digiwaxx Entertainment www.Digiwaxx.com.

JohnGalt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This luxurious event introduced director Little X’s latest 3D technology by XES and featured various D and E list artists such as: George Clinton, Mya, Marlon Wayans, Raven Symone, Jaime Hilfiger, Nipsey Hussle, Eric Glennie, Lalah Hathaway, Rodney Jerkins, Ms. Drama, Matthew Knowles, Tank, Eve, Ne-yo, Musiq Soul Child, Clavin Richardson, Ann Nesby, DJ Beverly Bond, Shannell, Dennis White, Nipsey Hustle, Steve Rays, Propane of All Hip Hop, Buddha, Steph Jones, Penny Marshall, Dj Blad, Eric Roverson, Ann Nesby, Tony Dixon, Manny Halley, among many others.
FTFT(hem)

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Eric congrats and once again wish you the best. i think there is a market for your product, you just need to get it in front of those people.

Wow, Vivica Fox was in Independence Day and this really funny movie with jamie Foxx (forgot the name), and now she is a make-up counter girl?

On the plus side, Nipsey Hustle will be at the festivities.

Sanguis Mortuum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MarquisMagic
"¢ djay for iTunes, which provides instant access to all existing tracks and playlists to become virtual records with turntables and album art;
"¢ Kissable Couture cosmetics;
"¢ Jane Carter Solution hair care;
"¢ Sheila Kelley S Factor New York Complimentary Pole Dancing Classes;
"¢ 2(x)ist Underwear;
"¢ Glamarous Chicks apparel;
"¢ Rock Port Shoes;
"¢ Kick Rocks Design footwear with Swarovski Crystals;
"¢ Complimentary House Cleaning by Housekeeper to The Stars;
"¢ Nuvo Sparkling Liqueur;

Clearly this event is a bastion of all that is chic and tasteful. Just be careful not to spill any of your sparkling liqueur while learning to pole-dance; you might ruin someone's swarovsky-encrusted footwear!

&Son

Reaction score
Eric, congrats on the continued success. I enjoy seeing individuals on this board create something themselves and watching your progression has been fantastic. Best of luck.

Icehawk

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sanguis Mortuum
Clearly this event is a bastion of all that is chic and tasteful. Just be careful not to spill any of your sparkling liqueur while learning to pole-dance; you might ruin someone's swarovsky-encrusted footwear!

I agree, sounds like "$30k" of hip hop junk. If those hats are the OP designs what the F are they doing here? Last time I looked this was not the rappers hat forum.

Oh, and Rock Port shewZ!!!! Hell yeah I gotta get me sum son.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidboy
I'm still not agreeable with your designs, but I do admire your perseverance. Congratulations.

+100

You don't have to like his style, but you have to give the man some credit for his dedication.

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by weilian

SF popularity helps determine if your "style" is cool or not on this forum
frown.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads